It is not possible to control or manage risks 100% of the times, but knowing what to do before, during, and after an event will mitigate damages Identifying potential risks forms the basis upon which a business can make sound decisions. To best handle risks, every business must identify the...
Gain the unfair advantage
Would you to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about these situations then you need our entrepreneurship workshop.
Let our Entrepreneurship workshop help you achieve your dreams. Being an entrepreneur can be full of risks. These risks are minimized through drafting a business plan, knowing your competition, and successful marketing. All these and more can be found in our Entrepreneurship workshop.
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Get financing for your business
- Hire and train employees
- Run your business
- Grow your business
Productivity of a company begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with the proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. With this course, you will obtain what it takes to keep yourself and co-workers healthy.
- Identify common illnesses
- Understand how they spread
- Recognize symptoms
- Apply treatment and prevention techniques
- Establish an Emergency Response Plan
There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team you are given a Follow the Sun production environment.
With a virtual team you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. Virtual Team Building and Management will give you participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
Working in a home office requires a unique set of skills. Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges created by not being in a centralized office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognizing these challenges will help your participants become great teleworkers.
Through Telework and Telecommuting your employees will see a great improvement in their performance and well-being. Being a teleworker does have the advantages of flexible schedules, no commute, and saving the company money. Your participants will establish the additional skills needed to be successful in their work from home environment.
- Know the skills required for working outside the office
- Learn keys to proper self-management
- Learn ways to manage time efficiently
- Know different methods of organization and planning
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
- Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face
No one is born a sales person. No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can however, learn how to sell successfully. By learning to communicate with customers, build lead lists, and sell the company’s services with authority, anyone can be a successful sales person.
With our “Top 10 Sales Secrets” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to develop the traits that will make them successful sales people and how to build positive, long lasting relationships with their customers!
- Learn how to develop effective traits
- Learn how to “know” your clients better.
- Better represent the product/service
- Cultivate effective leads
- Sell with authority
- Learn how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers
Everyone can always use some inspiration and motivation. This workshop will help your participant’s target the unique ways each team member is motivated. Finding the right incentive for each member of your sales team is important as motivation works best when it is developed internally. Harness this through better communication, mentoring, and developing the right incentives.
Motivating Your Sales Team will help your participants create the right motivating environment that will shape and develop their sales team with right attitude and healthy competition. Instilling that unique seed which grows the motivation in your team will ensure an increase in performance and productivity. Have the best sales team you can have through better motivation.
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
Explore More Courses
The supply chain is a crucial factor in the success of any business. Efficient management of a business’ supply chain sees to the optimal flow of goods and services as they are made, sourced, planned, delivered and returned. This offers a business an edge ahead of competitors. In this course,...
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Being an executive or personal assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics of every...
EXECUTIVE & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
If you are like many Business Managers, you’re probably struggling to put in the appropriate business structures and processes to allow efficient team collaborations increase individual output or desperately pushing to align marketing activities with sales efforts and achieving little success. Generating sales, deploying effective Marketing and creating efficient operational...
Exclusive Business Survival and Adaptability Workshop
No one is born a sales person. No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can however, learn how to sell successfully. By learning to communicate with customers, build lead lists, and sell the company’s services with authority, anyone can be a successful sales person. With...
Top 10 Sales Secrets
Productivity of a company begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with the proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. With this course, you will obtain what it takes to keep yourself and co-workers healthy....