It is not possible to control or manage risks 100% of the times, but knowing what to do before, during, and after an event will mitigate damages Identifying potential risks forms the basis upon which a business can make sound decisions. To best handle risks, every business must identify the...
Gain the unfair advantage
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The supply chain is a crucial factor in the success of any business. Efficient management of a business’ supply chain sees to the optimal flow of goods and services as they are made, sourced, planned, delivered and returned. This offers a business an edge ahead of competitors.
In this course, participants will learn the basic concepts of supply chain management, including the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques, and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level.
· Define supply chain management and logistics
· Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models
· Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow
· Identify participants in the supply chain
· Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them
· Align supply chain strategy with business strategy
· Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data
· Troubleshoot basic supply chain problems
· Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques
Event Date: 29th to 30th June, 2022
Event Period: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Red Lens Centre
Price: ₦75,000 per participant
Explore More Courses
The supply chain is a crucial factor in the success of any business. Efficient management of a business’ supply chain sees to the optimal flow of goods and services as they are made, sourced, planned, delivered and returned. This offers a business an edge ahead of competitors. In this course,...
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Being an executive or personal assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics of every...
EXECUTIVE & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
No one is born a sales person. No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can however, learn how to sell successfully. By learning to communicate with customers, build lead lists, and sell the company’s services with authority, anyone can be a successful sales person. With...
Top 10 Sales Secrets
Productivity of a company begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with the proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. With this course, you will obtain what it takes to keep yourself and co-workers healthy....
Office Health and Safety Workshop
There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team you are given a Follow...