It is not possible to control or manage risks 100% of the times, but knowing what to do before, during, and after an event will mitigate damages Identifying potential risks forms the basis upon which a business can make sound decisions. To best handle risks, every business must identify the...
Gain the unfair advantage
ACCOUNTING SKILLS FOR NEW SUPERVISORS TRAINING
Many of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, and (worst of all!) budgets. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you’re going to succeed in today’s business world, particularly as a supervisor. Even better, financial terms are not as scary as they seem!
- Describe the art of finance and key financial terms
- Determine your role in company finances
- Find the rules and regulations for your area and industry
- Discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings
- Explain how a chart of accounts is created
- Tell the difference between cash and accrual accounting
- Explain single-entry and double-entry bookkeeping
- Differentiate between debits and credits
- Identify and analyze important financial data and make financial decisions
- Read annual reports
- Determine whether a company is financially high or low risk
- Recognize different types of organizational financial plans
- Explain what budgets are and how to prepare them
- Recognize what computer skills you need to make you a financial whiz
- Deal with financial situations that impact the people that work for you
Event Date: 13th to 14th July, 2021
Event Period: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Online via Zoom
Price: 30,000 per participant
Explore More Courses
The supply chain is a crucial factor in the success of any business. Efficient management of a business’ supply chain sees to the optimal flow of goods and services as they are made, sourced, planned, delivered and returned. This offers a business an edge ahead of competitors. In this course,...
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Being an executive or personal assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics of every...
EXECUTIVE & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
No one is born a sales person. No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can however, learn how to sell successfully. By learning to communicate with customers, build lead lists, and sell the company’s services with authority, anyone can be a successful sales person. With...
Top 10 Sales Secrets
Productivity of a company begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with the proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. With this course, you will obtain what it takes to keep yourself and co-workers healthy....
Office Health and Safety Workshop
There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce you are provided with a cost effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team you are given a Follow...